...is squishy soft and beyond kissable...has melted me even more - I didn't think that was possible after K & G
...loves me to no end and I can always fix whatever is wrong
...stops crying when I sing to him then snuggles into my chest
...toots with such force that you'd think it was his dad ;)
...is a boob man - worse than Garner I think
...sleeps with Brandon and me every night and we love it, there is no where that he feels safer and I treasure that
...is on the "Krause" vaccination schedule and that makes mama happy, he handles his vaccines very different from his brothers
...will not be going to Mother's Day Out as soon as his brothers did, he will be staying home with me!
...has a big, can't-help-but-join-him laugh and I want to hear that laugh as often as I can, it is the best sound!
...is beyond ticklish - just like his brothers
...makes me want more babies (shhhh don't tell Brandon haha I will be lucky to get one more out of him)
...is named after my daddy and that makes me smile






No comments:
Post a Comment