Monday, February 22, 2010
Stream of Consciousness
I stole this idea from this blog...I LOVE this blog....anywho....I thought this idea is great for me. There are plenty of times that my thoughts are random, fast, and all over the place. I am so excited for snow.....the boys are wanting to make a mini snowman. Hope we get enough of the white stuff to make it. I like that my recycling bin is more full than my trash can. My car still has the new car smell (even though is not new). I did 6 loads of laundry yesterday and still have 2 more today...it never ends. My house is clean and I am loving it (Thanks Honey for helping me clean it yesterday...you ROCK). Am craving Cornucopia popcorn...if you haven't ever had any better go get some...it is delicious, plus Wed is FREE popcorn day...Garner will be happy! While happy about possibility of snow, I want nice weather so that I can walk Kadon to school and start running (I will use the word run very loosely for the time being...don't laugh). I want more real plants in my house, but am scared they will die. Although the 2 I have are doing pretty good. Need to look at the "recommended" vaccine schedule and compare with "Mama Krause's" schedule to see what and when the next one will be. Porter just got one on Friday at his well check...I'll get on my soapbox about that later. I have to start working on dinner....Tootles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment