Today has been so much fun for all of us...even the dogs!





{This is Brandon's snow angel}


Mr. Frosty
{my husband had so much fun with this and I loved watching him...he is such a kid at heart and it is one of the many reasons I am head over heels in love with him!}
We all played outside so much and are all so tired. Kadon passed out on the couch right after his bath at 7...poor guy. Yay for starting school 2 hours late tomorrow too =) I am really hoping the boys decide to sleep in...one can hope right!?
We all played outside so much and are all so tired. Kadon passed out on the couch right after his bath at 7...poor guy. Yay for starting school 2 hours late tomorrow too =) I am really hoping the boys decide to sleep in...one can hope right!?If I can figure out how to download our videos on the computer then get it on here I will put one of Porter laughing hysterically at the boys throwing snowballs at the window where him and I were watching. He thought is was the funniest thing...which made me laugh of course!
I wished it snowed more! I absolutely LOVE how much everyone in this house smiled today, it was awesome!
Hope you all had as much fun in the snow as we did....








No comments:
Post a Comment