Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Root Canal Smoot Canal....
UGH I had a root canal done this morning :( I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled 3 wks ago and was planning on getting the root canal done last wk. But Brandon hurt his knee last wknd so I had to wait so that he could take all 3 boys for me. Weeeeeeelllllll, last Thursday an infection set in on that tooth and I tell you what.....I have NEVER been in that kind of pain!!! It made delivering a baby drug free seem like a breeze and I would rather experience natural childbirth any day over that tooth pain. Ridiculous! It was so bad I went to the ER to get a numbing shot and prescriptions. I finally got the root canal this morning and am so glad to be done with it. It hurt like a mofo when the numbness wore off, but it is done....thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment