Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new first for the Krause's

poor Garner fell on our back deck on Sunday night and split his head open!!!! Sadly, I knew this day was coming and it was just a matter of time. Obviously have 4 boys in this house it was going to happen sooner or later....although I was really hoping for later HA! We all loaded up and went to the Cedar Park ER (which was wonderful!!!) and our graceful Champ got 3 staples! He handled it so well, we were all very proud of him. Poor guy.....it was soooo soooo sad. Things like this make me that much more grateful for Brandon because I cannot handle open wounds.....makes me oh so queasy....blah! I stayed very calm, it is just so stinking hard to see your kids hurt.
He is back to his normal self climbing on everything and jumping off anything he can. Which is giving me much un-needed gray hair! I am not old enough for that crap either ;)

***Warning - last pic may be too graphic (;> hint hint Aunt Jamie)***
Here is sad little Gar waiting for the doc
Here is Cheetos Gar after getting some numbing meds
Here is big bro checking out those staples. He was very proud of him!
and finally the damage....only a boy would brag about it too!

No comments: