I had my last sonogram today. Our sweet not-so-little Baby weighs 7 lbs right now - they have been off a pound each time so that probably means 8 lbs!!! Which means unless we have him extra early he will follow in his big brothers footsteps and be over 9 lbs! (I was hoping to catch a break this time, but knew better:)
He is perfectly healthy and right on target. He has dropped some and is head down (has been for over a month now) so we didn't get any profile shots. I was very sad. We have them of the other boys and I really wanted to compare, but he likes to hide in there. There was one shot we got of his mouth and he was pouting, then he gave us a thumbs up....too cute!! I am so in love with this little angel it is silly, I cannot wait to meet him and hold him in my arms.
I am dilated to a one and we will be giving labor a jump start next week, so we'll see.......He will for sure be here by the 22nd of June. Since Kadon and Garner were both over 9 lbs a week early, this baby will have to be a week early too!!! (Fingers crossed for sooner.....cross yours too please)
**Oh and Baby has hair!!! So cute :)**
I am going to try to post as much as possible before Baby gets here.....stay tuned for my "What Not to Say to a Pregnant Woman" post.....;)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment