This is newest challenge to say the least. I have decided to participate in the 3M Half Marathon in January 09. I know that seems like a ways away but have YOU ran a 1/2 marathon?? I need all the training I can get => I have never been what one would consider a runner....but I will be when I finish this bad boy! Whew! I am very excited about this new challenge though.....I am going to the gym a few days a week now, have joined a work out class that starts at the end of July and got a jogging stroller so I can take "Frick or Frack" with me for a run! Pray for me!!!! I think I will need it LOL
My sexy husband will be doing the Jacks Generic Triathalon in San Marcos on August 3!! I am so excited and proud of him => It will be quite the event to watch him and the kids are excited to see Daddy race. I will be posting pics of the event. Let the countdown begin.......






1 comment:
I'm proud of you!! It's an amazing feeling to say the least when you finish and realize just what you are capable of making your body do!!! I wish I could join you but if I can't I'll be waiting for you at the finish line.....ps.....I'll be the fat one with the newborn! :)
Post a Comment