Friday, July 11, 2008

Handsome Soccer Star.....




Kadon is all about soccer right now! He likes it so much more than I thought he would. It is funny to watch them play => about half way through the game all the kiddos start getting tired and run much slower. They get water breaks about every 5-10 minutes, but the kids start deciding they need them more because they want the extra time on the sidelines....too funny. Off to another game in the morning....at 8am!
I know that seems like a normal time for most folks with little ones, but not the Krause's. We all enjoy our sleep and my boys are usually just waking up around 8. I am not looking forward to having to wake up the little toots in the morning to get them ready to go so early...they will be cranky I am sure haha!
Most likely Kadon will ask for some coffee - he doesn't really get coffee => - he would be referring to vanilla milk at Starbucks! (He thinks it is coffee though since Brandon and I are regualrs there!)