Oh boy, what to say!? We hung out at the Austin airport for two hours, it was fun though because we just sat on the floor watching the planes and laughing at the boys. The almost three hour flight to Las Vegas lasted an ETERNITY!!! the first half was good...except for me almost having an altercation with an obnoxious lady on the plane. Brandon and Kadon sat on one side and Garner and I on the other. A sweet little girl sat by Garner that thought he was the cutest thing ever. She did not speak English, so communicating with her was difficult, but I managed! We waited an extra 45 minutes in Vegas for late passengers, (imagine that in Vegas!) by now the kids were done and so was I. Thank goodness for my ipod...I could escape the madness for less that half a song.
On the way to Vegas Garner and I had the pleasure of sitting by a guy who was a NOSEPICKER!! Those of you who know me well know that that did not go well with my stomach.....luckily Garner crashed out and I zoned out!! Again this is where I was thankful for the ipod =>
The LAX airport is crazy crazy....even at 11pm! It was overwhelming....Kadon thought is was awesome though...Garner is still sleeping at this point. Now we have the rent car, which Kadon thinks we bought and are keeping....more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment