Well, we arrived in Laguna Beach in one piece. We all slept wonderfully...even though we only got 6 hours! Today was sooo much fun. We had a yummy breakfast at a fabulous place called Orange Inn, they have the best coffee & cinnamon rolls. (breakfast tacos pretty darn good too!) I am sure we will be going back every morning =>.
Then we walked down to the beach so the kids could check it out. It took Kadon a little bit to warm up to the idea....he was convinced a shark or whale was going to gobble him up if he got too close to the water!! We did see two little crabs running around and the boys thought that was pretty cool.
Josh, Lindsey & Cheyenne (my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, & neice) came down to spend the day with us at the beach. We had a blast. The kids played hard all day and did awesome. Lindsey and I sat in the sand trying to look cute haha and Brandon & Josh played football in the water like two little kids. It was fun to watch them...they were so involved in their game they didn't even notice the "hotties" walking by in barely there swimsuits!! Lindsey and I were shocked =>
Needless to say, Brandon looks like a lobster (because he didn't listen to me when I told him to put on sunscreen - hasn't he learned I am always right?? hehe) The kids are totally wiped out...Kadon could not figure out why we walked everywhere today. Every time we got ready to go somewhere he would ask "can we take the car this time, I am tired of walking"....He is like his Papa there!!
Tomorrow.....DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! The kids have NO idea either so it is going to be a big surprise! More tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment