Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast - K & G

I think I was so caught up having fun that I barely took any pics of Kadon and Garner's Thanksgiving feasts at school.....I know I tried to get pics of Garner, but he would not be still long enough, they were all too blurry. We had fun though and it was a crazy busy day. Each kid had their feast at lunch time, the book fair was going on and 3rd grade had their campaign speeches. Kadon was running for city council in his class and made it! Woot woot!!! We are so proud of him. He worked so hard writing and memorizing his speech, it was 1 1/2 pages long and he had it memorized in 2 days. He rocked the speech in front of the his class and all of the parents....even I would have been a nervous wreck, but he did amazing! His slogan was "Don't be lousy, vote for Krause"....he is just like his daddy ;)

B & Kiki....future daughter in law ;) they already get along so well!
Porter was very excited to see Clifford at the book fair!
Vote for Krause!

post signature

No comments: