Saturday, October 6, 2012

BFF Reunion!

One of my BFF's and her family came to Texas for a long vacation, so we crammed in as much time together as we could! It was only the 2nd time our kids have seen each other since they moved 4 1/2 years ago. As always with Sam, Laura, and me plus with the kids...it was as if no time had passed at all. We got to hang out on multiple occasions...we all went to Mason's birthday swim party, hung out at the mall, and went to Schlitterbahn! That was an absolute blast!!! B & I had been waiting all summer to surprise our kids with that and we had so much fun. I was a little worried about taking Porter and being out numbered if he got really tired or didn't want to ride the rides....well he was a total rockstar! He rode every tube ride the big boys did and loved it. We will definitely be going back next year.
Sam, Laura, and me got to have some grown up time too, we had a few hours that we just spent at the Domain eating, shopping, and laughing.
A bond almost 20 years old!
Best Bud's since birth!
The goodbye's are always hard and us girls always cry. I think I moped around the house for a few days, B was so super sweet to me. I miss my BFF and her amazing family more than words can say and I hope that Target gets them back to Texas asap ;). Until next time.....

post signature

No comments: