I have been planning this Sesame Street Bash for a year! I picked the theme and start pinning ideas the day after his 2nd birthday party...obsessive much?! I don't care, I had a blast and so did he!!! My Monkey Bug LOVES Elmo {"Melmoo" as he used to call him}, so it seemed like the natural choice.
We had the party at our house, plenty of food, rented a water slide, pinata, the whole shebang.
![]() |
| My sweet friend, Courtney helped me make 4 dozen cupcakes...so thankful! |
![]() |
| Get your grub on.....nom nom nom... |
![]() |
| Sweet little Monkey Bug! |
![]() |
| LOVE the actions shots! |
![]() |
| Wahoo!!! |
![]() |
| Awesomeness. |
![]() |
| The littles and petites! |
![]() |
| Too cool for you! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday sweet boy! |
![]() |
| LOVE this pic of Ro-ro pinching his cheek...so cute! |
![]() |
| Monkey 1 |
![]() |
| Monkey 2 |
![]() |
| Monkey 3 |
![]() |
| Just wanna kiss that sweet face! |
![]() |
| It's time to get serious! |
![]() |
| My home made pinata.... |
![]() |
| Mimi being silly! |
![]() |
| A girl must accessorize. |
![]() |
| Just doing a little shopping while chatting on the phone ;) |
![]() |
| All good things must come to an end.... |
![]() | |||
| Poor baby was tuckered out!!! |
Thanks to Cindy for some amazing photographs of my sweet baby's party....we both love his Miss Cindy =) The party was a hit and I think everyone left completely exhausted, adults included! I couldn't have pulled it off without the help of some friends and family...thanks a million! I am already working on ideas for next year, but nothing solidly conformed yet ;) HA!






























No comments:
Post a Comment