Friday, June 1, 2012

Field Day 2012

Field Day is a big deal around here....lot of prep work goes into it...especially when you are room mom x2!!! I feel guilty because I only have pics of Kadon's class at field day and not Garner's. There are 2 reasons for that.....1) My fabulous friend Cindy is a photographer and already had her camera out, Garner and her son are BFF's 2) We {Cindy and I} were a teensy bit hungover! We had to fill about 200 water balloons the night before, so we brought the whole family over to their house and us two couples filled balloons while the kids played. We may have drank champagne while we filled balloons, then a friend may have joined us, and we may have finished a second bottle of champagne. Maybe. Just sayin'. It was a fabulous time and we stayed over way too late! Field Day and swimsuits were the only reason I got my kids out of bed. Hell, that may have been the only reason I got out of bed, otherwise we may have all played hooky. So. Tired. It was a blast though. But, because of a mom fail I still have to get the pics from of for Garner and Ben's (BFF's) class.

Wahoo!
Everyone let him join in on the fun too!
Love Miss Lexi!
Kadon and Mark (they go all the way back to pre-school!}
She looks really relaxed while her class is slinging water balloons at her....
luckily for her, they all missed! Kadon usually has great aim!

No comments: