Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Project 52 update....

I just realized that I did not do an update in March...oops! Well, not a whole lot to report, but here goes....

Check out the full list here

1. check
4. going this week to get samples!
5. started running, still working on the "loving part" ;)
10. still cleaning out!
12. new series started...Fifty Shades of Grey...that is a whole other post, wow!
13. still hope that every time I hear a knock on the door I will find her in a basket ;) a girl can hope right?!
17. I had my 3 nephews for Spring Break!
20. check
24. check
38. started and couldn't be more excited! Beds are ordered {on backorder...boo}, going to pick out mattresses, then the details which I love! The ideas are flowing too =)
48. half done, looks so much better! Cleaned out enough stuff to fill the bed of B's truck, sold 2 strollers and so much more! Just need one more shelf then done!
51. 3 more days and I get one night in San Antonio with my sis and niece. It was supposed to be the whole weekend, but the boys have baseball games. One night is better than nothing!

1 comment:

Allena said...

I finished 50 Shades (all 3 books)...wow. Hope you enjoy! I loved them! ;)