1. Try a new food every month {as a family of course}...we tried something at the beginning of the month and I totally forgot what it is :( guess it wasn't that great.
6. Have running dates with B...well we had one and hope to have more!
12. Read more. {won't be hard, my love for reading grows every year}...well I finished The Hunger Games trilogy in 3 1/2 days and LOVED it! Can't wait for the movie! Have started a new book too.
20. Cook at least 2 new recipes a month...have I mentioned I love Pinterest.
21. Use slow cooker more. I LOVE that thing, just forget to get it out and use it regularly!...just made a buffalo roast last week...delish!
29. Eat less processed foods...making progress.
This month wasn't that productive on my goals, but it was a busy month. March will be better!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment