Thursday, March 22, 2012

Boys Boys Boys....

For half of spring break my sister shared her 3 boys with us. I plan on making it a spring break tradition! We had so much fun and I LOVED having a house full of boys, as usual. Everyone always thinks I am nuts for wanting 6 boys in my house all at once for a few days. Well let me tell you, I would have those little stinkers move in if I could, ;) they are such amazing kids! I honestly have not ever met kids as well behaved or respectful as my sister's kids {not saying that because she is my sister either}. They all play together so well and all 3 of my boys idolize her boys, it is beyond adorable to watch them. 
I will say that I did miss my sweet niece though, that lucky duck was on a mission trip in Guatemala...sweet huh! More pics to come from spring break......=)
Sweet baby couldn't bare to miss out on all of the fun!
I think we can squeeze a couple more boys on the couch?!
Miss Dixie was on the opposite side of the room from all the boys ;)
These boys all melt my heart like nothing else!!!!

No comments: