Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project 52 update....

1. Try a new food every month {as a family of course}...I made kale, everyone except P & G loved it!
3. Replace carpet in mine & B's room!...P dumping a bottle of bright blue shower gel in the closet moved things along quicker ;) but it is done and we are in heaven!
10. De-clutter the house - again...Progress made, lots cleaned out and donated, but not finished to my liking.
11. Organize and clean out the boys drawers and closets...see above
12. Read more. {won't be hard, my love for reading grows every year}... Hubs bought me a Kindle too so I am super excited to read on it! I started Hunger Games {very late on the band wagon haha}, I finished book one in 24 hours and finished book 2 in about 15...that is a lot of reading when you factor in still being a mama in between all of that ;) Needless to say I am very tired because I have stayed up way too late the past 2 nights! On to book 3 though!!!
20. Cook at least 2 new recipes a month...I cooked a new version of potatoes and a new crock pot recipes...both were huge hits! Thanks Pinterest ;)
21. Use slow cooker more. I LOVE that thing, just forget to get it out and use it regularly!...see above.
26. Have family movie/game night weekly...Success!
42. Get a new juicer/blender...needed and got it. Thank goodness too. Have made countless smoothies already and was helpful in my crock pot recipes.
46. Keep having mine & B's day-dates while the kids are at school....we LOVE them!...check!
49. Start journaling again {I used to do it a lot and loved it, need to start again}...bought the journals and have done a little bit.
50. Be done wearing my invisiligns by the end of the year. I get them in a couple weeks, YAY! I had braces as a teen, but my damn wisdom teeth ruined that for me, oh well}...got those bad boys on the 25th
51. Take a girls trip with my sister. Oh boy...I can only imagine ;) Heehee...it is planned for April!
52. Pay off most of our student loans!...lots more to do but progress was made, the Hubs is done so now it is just mine! Whew.

No comments: