Friday, September 30, 2011

Batter up!

Mimi & Papa.....Krause Cheerleaders :)
Kadon quickly named the team The Rangers!
1st tournament of the season...we got 2nd place!

Baseball started the week that school started. We are officially Little Leaguers. I was very nervous about starting Little League because I had heard other parents talk about crazy coaches, crazy parents, tons of practices and games, late nights during the week, etc. Well we have had nothing but a fabulous experience and first season! We have a phenomenal coaching team, the parents are all great, the kids have a blast, and the late nights are not as late or often as I thought they would be. I do love that our games are during the week so that our weekends are still open. The only weekend games we play are for tournaments, and they are a blast!
I think that Academy will now be a second home for me....I can't count the number of times I have had to get something or another in there. The whole thing is just a blast! Fall ball was the time t o start because we do hear that spring is a little nuttier....we can handle it though. Both boys will be playing in the spring :)

No comments: