Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Project 52

I am overdue for an update on this.

10. finish reading all of the books I have started but have yet to finish...I am have 1 more that I started a while back and never finished.
12. start new books....{we used to read every single night and I want to get back to that!}...I read 2 new books {The Help & Your Roots are Showing} in the last 2 weeks & starting another tonight!
13. blog more....don't think I am doing too bad ;)
24. clean house out room by room...I am officially done with this! Hooray.
25. organize each room/closet {I am an organizational freak, but can always improve somehow ;)}...I also finished this one!
26. take at least 1 weekend getaway with the Hubs....off we go in just a few days!!! Our 1st getaway out of town EVER. Crazy.
31. do something different with my hair...without cutting it short....I cut about 4" off and hardly have any layers. I am usually full of layers, so this is very different. In the fall I will also color it very dark :)
37. update framed pics around the house...I have just a couple more to go :)
48. get a huge head start on Christmas gifts {crazy sounding I know haha but I want to do some type of homemade gift for everyone which = time consuming}...I have made quite a start and am done with a lot...and they are wrapped! {hidden in the corner of the guest room and closet;)}
51. meet our financial goal for the adoption...now just trying to pay down on student loans more.
52. try NOT to go over board buying Baby Girl Krause stuff ;) {I can't buy clothes since I won't know what season will go with each size, but I can buy hair accessories heehee and room stuff} Pray for my husband please!...happy to report that I have only purchased 2 things for her! Just 2! That is amazing, for me haha


I am feeling pretty good about the list! It is about to be "Crazy Season" though, so I might want to pick up the pace :) Can't believe school starts in 2 weeks!!!

No comments: