Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Minnesota Trip Day 6

We were so happy to have the guys back! Poor B got sick early that morning, but toughed it out and made a quick recovery. We headed downtown to check out downtown Minneapolis. The skyline a so pretty. Downtown kind of has an Austin feel to it....with out the weird ;) It is a VERY outdoorsy town. Every where you turn there are people either running or riding a bike. We loved that.
We took a walk on the Stone Arch Bridge {where Adrian proposed to Rachel....awwwww} Then grabbed a snack and beer at a local place. {Well, I didn't have beer...can't have it anymore because of the gluten, so I has lemonade with the kids ;)}
It was nice to just walk around and not have a schedule to follow. Later we went home and Rachel & I cooked a ton of food...we all ate til we were fat & happy!
The poor squirrel the boys traumatized!
Sweet boy picked flowers for his Mama!

No comments: