Monday, August 1, 2011

Minnesota Trip Day 2

On day 2 we all went to a park to let the kids get some energy out, then ate lunch in a super cute & swanky part of Minneapolis. We ate at French Meadow Bakery & Cafe....it was my favorite place! French Meadow Bakery makes some very yummy gluten free foods that I LOVE and buy all the time. The food there was so tasty...and I had lots of options!!! I made Rachel take me back a couple of times during the week.
After lunch the guys left for their 4 day/3 night canoe & hiking trip in Northern Minnesota...almost to the Canadian border. They were soooo excited! 
Mississippi River
After the guys left Rachel & I decided to go to Target (Minneapolis is the headquarters..so it was necessary!) We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day. We knew the rest of the week was going to be chaotic...we were very outnumbered!

No comments: