Friday, June 10, 2011

Steph graduates!

 Our little sister, Stephany, graduated from Hyde Park. We are so proud of her! She will be off to Southwest Texas, er Texas State in the fall. She gets confused when Brandon & I call is Southwest haha. I am so excited that she will be close....and fully expect her to come to our casa for home cooked meals and laundry :) 
For graduation we got her a camera...because it is very important to have proof of college outings haha and I will be decorating her dorm room for her! I am so stinking excited about that and am already browsing online! We have a color scheme....now I just need to find the goods. Brandon doesn't seem to worried, but maybe he should be. Ha! I will be posting pics of that in the fall. Now I just need to squeeze in as much hanging out as I can with her.
Marco, Stephany, & Yareli

No comments: