10. finish reading all of the books I have started but have yet to finish.....finished another one
11. get more pedicures :)....got one over the weekend!
12. start new books....{we used to read every single night and I want to get back to that!}....started another one
24. clean house out room by room....cleaned out my closet again & purged 2 laundry baskets of clothes that no longer fit YAY!
38. finish cleaning out garage {ugh!}....just have a few things to get rid of but they are boxed and ready!
48. get a huge head start on Christmas gifts {crazy sounding I know haha but I want to do some type of homemade gift for everyone which = time consuming}.....have a cute gift for ALL the girls bought and stashed away :)
46. make dentist appts for B & me....appts made...now just waiting for them to get here! {kids are good for 6 months too}
11. get more pedicures :)....got one over the weekend!
12. start new books....{we used to read every single night and I want to get back to that!}....started another one
24. clean house out room by room....cleaned out my closet again & purged 2 laundry baskets of clothes that no longer fit YAY!
38. finish cleaning out garage {ugh!}....just have a few things to get rid of but they are boxed and ready!
48. get a huge head start on Christmas gifts {crazy sounding I know haha but I want to do some type of homemade gift for everyone which = time consuming}.....have a cute gift for ALL the girls bought and stashed away :)
46. make dentist appts for B & me....appts made...now just waiting for them to get here! {kids are good for 6 months too}
I am making a little progress. Need to pick up the pace on a few things though ;) I am trying to cram as much in before school gets out as I can.






No comments:
Post a Comment