Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pfamily & Pfriend Pfun in Pflugerville

Last weekend we spent the day at Mama B's house with family and friends. We bbq'ed and went to D-fest {Pflugerville folks know about that ;)} It was crazy hot and humid, but we had a good time. D-fest has changed a lot since we were kids....and I mean alot!
Me with my lover
Sweet Hadlee loved the bunnies.
Rowan was a hoot with the animals...he kept trying to close the ducks beaks!
The boy LOVES animals and would do great on a farm!
Porter is yelling "NO" lol!
This poor bunny looked like he was one day out of the looney bin! Poor thing.


Looks like it will be a yearly tradition!

**{I got a little nostalgic with the title...sorry, couldn't help myself!}**

2 comments:

Allena said...

That title is definitely gag-worthy. Ha! We only went to the parade this year but T loved it!!! I think we have a musician on our hands. GRIN!

The Krause's said...

LOL, I get so sick of the "pf" thing so I had to do it!