After doing the Mutton Bustin' last year at the rodeo, Kadon could not wait to do it again this year. We were all very excited! He was even more excited that Kasyn & Corbyn were here to watch too. He did a great job, his sheep was a little more rowdy than last years ;) He informed me he got dirt in his mouth when he fell off this time. He was fascinated by the bull riding too...hope that is not in our future. {If so I will be getting my hair dyed on a regular basis!}
After the rodeo, Brandon took Porter home so they could go to bed and the kids & I went to the carnival. It was freezing cold and I didn't think to check the weather, so we didn't stay long. They were fine with it...they got cotton candy ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment