I feel like I am behind on blogging. {probably because I am HA!}
*I don't have as many pics since Christmas because one of our lenses broke on our good camera {my camera is like a 4th child to me...I love it almost as much!} Going to get it fixed, but it will take 6-8 weeks! Grrrrr.
*I am excited, for quite a few reasons....remember that 'Resolutions' post I had...well I have already gotten started on it!
*We painted our bedroom, redecorated a little in our bathroom, are currently painting Kadon & Garner's room, and about to paint and redo my laundry room. I am beyond excited! The hubby has totally put me on cloud 9. I will post some pics soon. I kinda forgot about getting the 'before' pics...oops. Well, I will have one of the laundry room, but will get all the 'after' pics of everything up soon.
*The Mr & I also started P90X on Monday...WOOHOO! We saw my brother in law a couple weeks ago and he had just finished the 90 days....we were blown away from the results! He is pretty hunky and muscular anyway ;), but he definitely puts most guys younger than him to shame now. We were very proud of him! That had us hooked. We ordered it a few days after we got home. Monday was chest & back...was surprised - I thought I would have been more sore. Tuesday was Plyometrics....I look like Frankestein going up and down the stairs in the house today! Sheesh. I'm sure I look ridiculous trying to sit & stand too! HAHA
*I will have a post soon with some exciting news....no I am not pregnant! :)
*I hate when a character on a show, that I LOVE watching, dies! It drives me crazy. Random, I know, but it happened last night on a show we watch and it's really bugging me. {the show is Southland on TNT}
I will try and have more post with pics soon! This one was to sweet to pass up though =)







1 comment:
At first I read that you WERE pregnant - ha!
Post a Comment