Monday, December 20, 2010

Billy & Haley's Wedding

was this past Saturday and it was beautiful, intimate, & perfect! We have been looking forward to this wedding for a long time and everyone had an absolute blast! It is a wedding that I will never forget, one of the best times we have ever had at a wedding. We are blessed to have an amazing group of friends that we will have for an eternity. It is so hard for ALL of us to get together, that is part of why weddings are so fun. The next time we will all be together will probably be my 30th birthday...oh dear ;)

{Ok...these pics are completely out of order...not sure why.}
Norm being Norm :)
Norm and me being silly (alcohol induced silly)
Everytime we go out with friends my hubby kisses my best friend so we decided to turn it around on them :)
 Happy Birthday to my dear friend Heather! She looks super fancy on her birthday ;)
 Ummmm, post wedding party at our house...I have no words for this yet! HA
 No words for this either because I am still laughing too hard!
 These 3 are nothing but fun trouble!
 The speeches were awesome! Hers made me tear up, so sweet.
 A truly beautiful couple!
 Handsome boys...not sure what is going on though.
 Who knows what he is saying here...probably something dirty ;)
 The brides parents...are too cute! Married over 30 years and still going strong...awesome!
 Heather and I were taking turns holding Haley's 2 1/2 mo old nephew. Brandon and Randy said NO and to give him back :( Boo on them!
 Cheers!
 My with my totally sexy, especially in a tux, husband. Gosh I LOVE him!
 Bridesmaid & flower girl = love
 She soaked up every girlie moment about being a flower girl, it was too cute! Plus how absolutely adorable is she!?!?
 BFF's

No comments: