Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A hunting we will go....

Since we missed "Opening Weekend" for our family trip...we went hunting the next weekend. Well, I say we...."we" actually went to the cabin and Brandon & Kadon hunted.

Porter thought the ice chest looked like a great place to hang out! He looks cute enough to eat to me ;)

Going after the binky that he hasn't liked since 1 month old HA

In the car, all loaded up, in the cold, after karate at 8:30pm....CRAZY!

All bundled up!!

The pups were very excited about riding in the truck through the pastures!

Helping Daddy load wood...gotta earn their keep ya know ;)

He has his own way of "helping" out!

Shhhhh, I'm bear hunting!

Doing what brothers do.... aggravating each other.

He loves our pups like no other...I swear he would sleep in the crate with them if we let him.

Poor Shoeshine accidentally had cheese thrown on his back...poor thing couldn't reach though...he tried for ever and was getting frustrated! B finally helped him out after we all had a good laugh watching him try to get it off.

No comments: