Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mama Brainfart = Painted PJ's

Every morning, now that the weather is so nice, I open the back door after we take Kadon to school. It is so cool, the dogs love it and so does Porter. {The boy would live outside if we let him}. Well this particular morning I had finished painting a shelf before anyone woke up. I had started the night before and had to finish a few spots. I still had to leave it outside because after the paint dried I was going to distress it a little bit. Well, Mommy brainfart...I forgot!
While in the middle of cleaning something up I realized 'Oh dear, Porter crawled through the doggie door and is outside with the freshly painted shelf" {in his Hanna Andersson pj's I might add!...NOT pj's you prefer to have paint on HA}
I run outside and just died laughing because he tried to "help" me add a few more coats and had it all over him. Plus he tasted it too! {see below}
At least now one pair of our Hanna pj's have a story to go with =)

No comments: