









Every year Fry's Fun Farm visits the kids pre-school. They always look forward to it! Garner was especially excited this year :) I had Porter with me of course and thought he would just want to watch from the stroller. {he LOVES our dogs, but is terrified of anyone else's pet} Well was I wrong! He was itching to get in there with the animals....he pet every goat, pig, bunny, cow, horse, & donkey! He couldn't get enough. He would point and laughed hysterically at each of them. He even kissed a few goats :) So cute!!! Garner liked telling him about the animals too. Garner also held every bunny {there were at least 10} He was fascinated. He tried picking up a 2 wk old pig, but it squealed like no other and scared him silly heehee I cracked up! I think the donkey was his favorite. He asked if we could have one for a pet....I replied with "um no, sorry. You have a father and 2 brothers, that keeps me plenty busy!" He replied with "oh okay" Guess he sympathized ;)






1 comment:
Precious pictures and hilarious story!
Post a Comment