
for a few days a couple weeks ago I was had 3 of my sister's kids come stay with us...it was a house full and I absolutely LOVED it!!!! I beg her every summer to send them to me....darn kids are so busy with camps and sports we have to find the perfect time. One nephew had to stay home for baseball, so I will snag him up later.They are the best kids...a true pleasure to have around. They make me laugh all the time and are so well behaved. My sis and brother in law have done an amazing job so far raising them. I love them like they are my own kids {I just don't have to pay for braces, cars or college HAHA}
We are looking forward to our next camping trip so the whole family can be together.
Our boys miss them terribly and ask ALL the time when we get to see them again.....






No comments:
Post a Comment