Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Pete.

Grrrr, I grumble as I type this. This is Pete, the beautiful deer that my husband shot last deer season. I am fine with him being a hunter, HOWEVER I am not okay with dead, stuffed animals hanging on the walls of my house.
He needs a man cave for Pete. He irks me {Pete, not my husband}. I would LOVE for Pete to be relocated to the cabin where he came from. I am just not the kind of girl that is okay with animals in the house {except Shoeshine & Dixie of course}. Speaking of Shoe & Miss Dixie...they are not Pete fans either. Shoeshine has stare down competitions with Pete and loses every time HA!
Oh and Kadon wants to rename Pete.....and is having a hard time deciding on which of his 2 choices are better:
Choice #1: Deery
Choice #2: Horny
You tell me which is best.......;)

No comments: