Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen my best friend since August of 2008 and we have not seen her hubby or kids (our niece and nephews) since April of 2008.....but this week we will see them all! Our boys have no idea that we are going to see them while we are on vacation...I am not sure how we have been able to keep it a secret, but we have. We get 2 whole days together to go to Legoland and the beach. I am sure there will be tons-o-pics. Sam's poor kids...I may just become that aunt that squeezes and kisses the kids too much haha. I have 2 years worth to make up for ;)

Even though she lives forever far away we still manage to talk all the time, well as much as our kids and busy schedules allow anyway. One day after chatting with her I called Brandon crying because I miss them all so much. I asked him if my birthday present could be a vacation to see them while they were in Cali....he said YES! I love that man ;) He is too good to me!! Big bonus is we also get to see my brother-in-law Josh, our niece Cheyenne, my best guy friend Pedro and his adorable wife Jess, and possibly another friend that Brandon and I worked with on the lake. Woohoo.....bags are packed and we are ready!
Oh, and being in Cali for a few days is going to spoil the heck out of us weather wise. I will try to bring it home with us ;)

No comments: