Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter with the Huckabay's.....

Easter is a big holiday for us. (In case you didn't notice with all of the blog posts haha) We try to spend as much time with all of our family as we can! The kids always get WAY TOO MUCH candy but we do fun things with it and eat a little along the way :)
I think there were about a million eggs in this backyard...seemed like it anyway ;)
Looking for rolly pollies...he loves bugs!
Goobers
A very intense game of LCR going on...Kadon loves to play. He is quite lucky too....last time he won $33, this time he picked the lucky egg for us and it had $100 in it...SWEEEET!
They were playing 'house'....Lily kept yelling at Garner "Husband....go wash the baby blanket, it's dirty...hurry up!" then "Now you sit and rock the baby!" I wished I had the video camera for this...it was quite entertaining!!! Hope your weekend & Easter was as wonderful as ours...

No comments: