Thursday, April 8, 2010

An "Arthur" Easter

On Saturday we went to my cousin's house for "Arthur Easter" and boy was it a great time! First of all....they live on mine and Brandon's dream set-up (20 acres, cows, horses, beautiful home...etc you get the point) and they had SOOOOO much to do for all ages. The kids had egg decorating, egg hunt, calf scramble, water slide, playscape, and more. The adults had washers, "beverages", adult conversation because the kids were so occupied haha and enough food to last the whole weekend!!! I am not sure who was more tired when we got home!

CALF SCRAMBLE
SNUGGLE TIME WITH MIMI
DYING THE EGGS
EGG HUNT
Oh and the drive their and back was gorgeous! I LOVE wildflowers and we saw so many. I wanted to get the kids pictures, but by the time we were on our way home they were filthy, grumpy, and sleeping HA!

No comments: