I have been known from time to time to get on my soapbox...imagine that. ha! Well here goes... Why on earth does someone think they need to comment on the number of children Brandon and I have!? It baffles me. We only have 3 kids...not 103...and so what if we had 103. We are the ones that are raising, feeding, bathing, loving, disciplining, driving, nursing, educating, & paying for them (among a million other things)....not you! Is my house crazy most of the time? YES! Do I LOVE it that way? YES YES YES! I am so tired of people saying that 2 kids is enough. Well let me tell you something....2 kids is not enough for us (that would be why we had more than 2...duh!). The first one might not have been planned, but the other 2 were....and yes believe me we know how babies get here!!! No one knows what is best for this family other than my husband and me!
It's not like we have unruly children either. They are boys and they are ROWDY, but that is how they are supposed to act. I have learned to embrace the craziness of boys and treasure it. Our boys are not on their best behavior every second of everyday, but that is not what we want (don't tell them that haha). We want them to be boys and make messes and get in trouble and be loud...do what boys do. BUT those boys are respectful, because this mama and daddy are not having it any other way!!! Our children being respectful shows that we are doing a great job as parents - among other things of course.
So the next time someone thinks they want to comment on the fact that they think we have too many kids and are worried we might have more just keep your mouth shut because we don't want to hear it! We will most likely have another baby and then just might adopt one or two later....so there!!! Hmph!
You want me telling you how to live your life??? I didn't think so.
{stay tuned for more soapbox issues later}
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment