Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 9 mo Butterbean!

I cannot believe our little Butterbean is 9 months old....that is crazy!!!
  • 20 lb
  • trying to eat everything we do!
  • loves all of his baby food
  • his favorite 'big people' food is yogurt & broccoli
  • is CRAWLING!!!!!!!! {as of 1 week ago}
  • is pulling up on everything - sometimes 1 handed
  • loves to hear himself scream
  • has started getting a wee little attitude when something doesn't go as he plans
  • got his feelings hurt by his Mama & cried big crocodile tears :( {he tried to play with the plug and got into trouble...it was sad}
  • thinks our dogs are here for his entertainment...poor things
  • loves his swing on the porch
  • likes to go for rides in the stroller {loves the jogger better than the others though}
  • still is toothless ;) not for long though, he is Mr. Drooly right now
  • has a cold right now too and is super pitiful!
  • likes to rub his Daddy and brothers bald heads...it is quite funny
  • is very attached to me....the stranger anxiety has kicked in
  • still says Mama sometimes and is babbling bubububu, but no dadada yet {Daddy is sad} even though I say it to him ALL the time.

He is growing way too fast {I know I say that every month but it is true!} and I cannot believe that he will be ONE in 3 short months!!! Holy cow. I already have his party planned {I am a planner ya know;)} and am excited about it, just not ready for him to be one so soon. My little Monkey melts my heart everyday and I smother him with kisses and hugs because in just a short time he will be able to keep up with his brothers and moving too fast for me to kiss him as much!

1 comment:

The Klaus Family said...

GIRLLL.. I could just eat him up! He is too cute for his own good! ;)
This picture is adorable!!!