Our family tradition is on Christmas night we all put our pj's on and drive around looking at Christmas lights. Well Porter was completely pooped and passed out on us....so the boys and I went by ourselves this year. We all got our bags of muddy buddies and were off....and had a blast! I LOVE moments like that with my kids....it is priceless. Next year Porter and Daddy will get to join in on the fun too ;)Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Night Lights
Our family tradition is on Christmas night we all put our pj's on and drive around looking at Christmas lights. Well Porter was completely pooped and passed out on us....so the boys and I went by ourselves this year. We all got our bags of muddy buddies and were off....and had a blast! I LOVE moments like that with my kids....it is priceless. Next year Porter and Daddy will get to join in on the fun too ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment