Mmmmmm, lets try out this icky looking stuff. Wonder if it is as tasty as Mommy's milk....
I think I would just rather chew on Elmo's nose thank you!
Let's try some pears with out the cereal....
Ugh, just give me the milk. Give the other stuff to the dogs!!
Well after trying a few things and getting used to the spoon (that was the hardest part) Porter has now decided that he is quite the little fan of baby food! I am happy that he was almost 6 months before starting cereal & baby food. As we move on to more interesting foods I will post pics of his facial expressions! I plan on making my own baby food, but had to get him used to the texture first. I am excited to start making it for him, even though he only eats organic, I still like the idea of me making it with the yummy veggies I get from my fav farmers market =) Yum!!






No comments:
Post a Comment