I absolutely LOVE Halloween! This year was really fun, we have a few parties we went to plus trick or treating. {Wish I had taken a pic of the "eyeballs" I made for one of the parties}





The Dark Knight & Robin to the rescue!!!
{You'll get that if you were a Boston Legal fan LOL}
Our little Owl!

Garner wore his costume for 3 days after Halloween....and when I say he wore it I mean he wore it every where we went. I got the strangest looks from some people at Hobby Lobby and Target...it kind of irritated me! The world might be a more fun and happy place if more people dressed up randomly and went out in public ;) He did get some high fives at Target too though, plus we saw another little boy in his Buzz costume. He had the right idea too!
The boys are already talking about what they want to be next year....oh boy!







No comments:
Post a Comment