Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maternity & Family Pics

We had our maternity pictures done just a couple of weeks before Porter made his big debut. I have been so anxious to get the CD of our pics and start framing them =) (Most of you know how much I LOVE pictures - Hobby Lobby here I come!!) I have a whole wall reserved for these and the newborn session!
Our rockstar photographer is Christie Stockstill - checkout her website here. She is beyond awesome...besides her being great with a camera, she came to our house to do the maternity and newborn sessions (those pics coming soon) - super convienent with a rowdy 5 & 3 yr old (and then with a 5 day old)! She had her 2nd baby boy just a short bit after Porter got here and I was happy to be able to give her some advice on a natural delivery (she did it too - YAY!) and we have stayed in touch.


These 2 boys melt my heart....I am such a lucky Mama!

Pure Bliss...

What a gift from God to be able to make, carry, birth, and nurse a baby! What a blessing.....

2 comments: