




on his 1st day of Kindergarten! He was so excited about the day and it was wonderful => He thought is was awesome that they got to go to the playground 2 times and eating lunch was fun (haha). He was pretty tired that night and even more so the next morning. He says when I wake him up when it is still dark outside he wants to go back to sleep!! LOL (If he only knew how many years he has til he is done with school!)
I am so proud of the little boy he is and am so excited for what is in store for him. I know there are so many fun memories to be made this year. Now that I have survived Kindergarten I need time to really slow down because I am not so sure about the 1st day of middle or high school ;) Much less college and marriage ha!






No comments:
Post a Comment