Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy 1 month Porter!!

I can't believe that our little Bobby Porter is already 1 month!!! Time is going by waaaaay too fast and Brandon and I want it to sloooooooooow down! Porter is such a good baby...only cries if he is hungry and you take to long changing his diaper...the boy just wants to eat. He is sleeping good too! We usually go about 3 - 4 hours at night. I don't keep track during the day...too busy haha!

He smiles a lot more while awake and it melts my heart every time. I am enjoying every moment with him. Kadon & Garner are doing great with him, but have cabin fever like crazy. (All I want to do is stay home)

More updates and pictures to come....Tootles!

1 comment:

The Klaus Family said...

Oh Ashlee,Mr Porter is tooo cute! Love the new pics! You have such a beautiful family! Can I come over and visit one day??