Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I am sad to say that we don't have a single pic from Mother's Day, but it was a wonderful day! Brandon cooked us a yummy breakfast and granted me with as much nesting as I wanted for the day....and oh boy did I milk that one! I was smiling from ear to ear :) We got a lot done around the house, got our new (king size) bed (YAY!!!), ate a good lunch with chocolate chip brownies, and enjoyed sitting outside on the patio!
The boys (all 3) have a tradition of making me cards instead of buying them...I LOVE it! It is a piece of treasure on the fridge.
Kadon and Garner also made me gifts at school. Kadon's was a book about Mommy. There was an "All About My Mom" page where he filled in the answers...I laugh so hard I cried! Here it is:

My mom's name is - Mommy
She is - 24 yrs old (one of my favs ;)
She has my color eyes and brown hair
Her best friend is Daddy
She looks prettiest when my mom and dad get married (we watch our wedding video often with them hehe)
Her favorite color is pink and purple
She likes to go to new houses
Her favorite food is ice cream
My favorite food she makes is lemonade
I don't like it when she cooks I don't know
I know my mom is smart because she knows
We like to go to the toy store together
She taught me how to play swords
She makes me laugh by tickling me
When I am nice, she loves me
I love my mom because I am nice

Then he drew a pic of me with Baby in my tummy...it is too cute!

No comments: