Friday, May 22, 2009

Kadon's Pre-school Graduation/Last Day of School


Proud parents with the Graduate
I couldn't ask for a better girl for my boy....her parents and I are trying to work on a pre-arranged marriage LOL
Kadon absolutely LOVES Ethan....and I think Megan loves Kadon hehe
Today was the boys last day of school and Kadon's Pre-school Graduation. I must admit for being extra emotional these days I handled myself quite well in the tears department! I had a break down in the hall with my favorite mommy (Congrats to her by the way on her exciting news!!!)
Brandon and I both are very proud of the little boy Kadon has turned into. He is so excited for Kindergarten and very much ready. He informed me today he wants to learn to read before school starts....I guess I better get busy :)
The saddest part of the day was knowing that he will not be going to school with his best friend or girl friend anymore...I'm not sure who is more sad - Kadon, me, Ethan, his mommy, Sarah, or her parents!!!
After both kids pizza parties they got to play in the water outside! This is a tradition at the school and they look forward to it. Both are pretty exhausted....Garner actually went to bed at 6pm!! He was rather special tonight!
Kadon has also started asking how many sleeps until he has his first day of school....I tried telling him "one thing at a time" - First lets have Garner's birthday and party...then lets get little brother here, then we can count down for school!!! ha!

No comments: