Tuesday was Brandon's 29th Birthday!! (I know I am a little late posting pics) We surprised him with lots of balloons, presents and cake of course =) He surprised me by coming home about 2 hours earlier than he was supposed too! His birthday dinner was not great or well thought out, but we got him his favorite cake - Dulce de Leche Cheesecake!!!! YUM
Kadon & Shoeshine being silly while decorating
It's always more fun when the kids open the gifts
The balloons we a hit.....check out the crack LOL
Balloon wars.....
Daddy had a very fun afternoon celebrating with us....he loved all of his presents! Now we get to have the birthday bbq with our friends....I'm sure that will produce some good photos! ha






1 comment:
Happy B-day B!! Wish we could be there for the bbq! Look like a fun fun day with daddy... Love the covered patio.
Post a Comment