Monday, February 9, 2009

Here is the next Krause BOY...yes I said BOY!!



Here are two pics from the sono and the boys when we told them. Kadon was surprisingly happy about having another brother, although he REALLY wants a sister!! Garner was just grouchy in general, but thinks it is cool that he gets to be called 'Bubba" now.
Daddy is pumped about having another soccer/t-ball team to coach - I didn't really see him coaching the cheerleaders haha
And the Mama is excited about having another sweet little boy that will have me wrapped around his fingers from the moment I see his perfect face!! I am in love already :)
Oh, and he is already a thumb sucker - which melts my heart! (that is what he is doing in the first picture....and in the second pic he is actually doing some crunches, flexible lil cutie :)

2 comments:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Awe.. Congrats! You guys have adorable BOYS! Can't wait for another. :)

STACEY said...

That sonogram pic of him sucking his thumb is too cute!
Congratulations again to you!