Last night we had the baby monitor plugged in so we could here the boys. (They are upstairs now and we are down!) I am not sure who was more tired last night...this whole moving thing is for the birds!!!
Garner is known to talk in his sleep (well both of them actually), and sometimes cry out loud while dreaming. ALL night long I keep hearing a baby talking in their sleep and dream cry...the whole time of course thinking it is Garner. I checked on him....he was fast asleep!! But then the noise again...hmmm I tell Brandon to go get him so he can sleep with me, hoping the bad dreams would stop. We get him all snuggled in with Mama and the crying is still happening on the blasted monitor....the whole time we were on the wrong frequency and were listening to someone else's baby cry!!! Ugh....I could have had better sleep. Darn monitor channels.
Sorry, I had to vent because I am still tired ;)
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment