I forgot what this is like...or was it just not this bad with the boys?! What is supposed to be morning sickness is now "all day sickness"! Ugh! (Brandon says it is worse this time, and he chooses his words carefully;)
I can't get enough sleep and can barely eat! 1/2 a cup of cheerios is considered a meal to my stomach at this point! What kind of crap is that? A girl needs to eat, but can't. And what happens when you have a hungry hormonal girl? Just ask Brandon..... => It is dangerous!
Anyway, that is enough of me venting about how bad I feel right now. I do see an end to the first trimester but not soon enough! I am off to think about food.......






1 comment:
You looked a little green today too. A beautiful green, though. :) I am SOOOOOO sorry you feel so yucky.
Post a Comment